If I show you that I'm alive
If I show you I've got feelings inside
If I show you I know I'm not perfect
Then will you know that you can hurt me
But if you think
That I'm not strong
You best watch out
Nothing can stop me
I read your words and cry
You betray my trust a million times
You poison my life with lies
You victimize
I've got a heart that's true
I got something I must do
I know that everything is fucked up
I ain't never gonna shut up
If I show you I've got feelings inside
If I show you I know I'm not perfect
Then will you know that you can hurt me
But if you think
That I'm not strong
You best watch out
Nothing can stop me
I read your words and cry
You betray my trust a million times
You poison my life with lies
You victimize
I've got a heart that's true
I got something I must do
I know that everything is fucked up
I ain't never gonna shut up

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti